Offer Healthy Snacks with Wawona’s Fruit!
Want a snack that is healthy and easy to make? Why not try making a snack with frozen fruit. Nutritionists love frozen fruit because:
- They retain their nutrient levels
- They don’t contain additives
- They are very versatile for meals and snacks
Plus, frozen fruit doesn’t spoil, making it easy to add these snacks to your menu.
Healthy Snacks with Fruit That Wow Customers
By offering healthy snacks on your menu, you’ll attract health-conscious customers that appreciate nutritious, low-calorie alternatives. Here are some of our best healthy snack ideas that use frozen fruit:
- Berry Yogurt Swirl Popsicle: These sophisticated popsicles blend berries, strawberries, or blueberries with dairy-free yogurt for a cool snack or dessert that caters to the vegan crowd.
- Pineapple Mango Sorbet: This healthy snack whips up fast, only needing two hours to chill. Sorbets are a great menu item for in-between courses or as a light, refreshing dessert.
- Freezer Fudge with Strawberries: A healthy take on a decadent treat, this freezer fudge combines frozen strawberries, almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup for a guilt-free snack.
- Frozen Yogurt Bites: A five-healthy-ingredient snack, these frozen yogurt bites can substitute any fruit with honey, granola, and yogurt for a cool and balanced bite.
Want the best quality frozen fruit for your menu items? Check out Wawona’s wide selection of delicious frozen fruit.
Related Link: Offer Fruity Appetizers with the Help of Wawona!