Peach Cobbler Cookies!
It’s National Cookie Day, so make sure to try a new recipe that incorporates our fresh frozen IQF peaches! Try this recipe below of delicious peach cobbler cookies, courtesy of Taste of Home:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped peeled peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg and extracts. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in peaches.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until set, 14-16 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
As always, Wawona Frozen Foods offers the highest quality frozen fruit for any occasion. Contact us today to learn more!