How to Incorporate Fruit into Fresh Salads!
Incorporating fruit into a salad can be an excellent way to load up on nutrients while making a good salad even more delicious. Take a look at these mouthwatering ideas to add an exotic fruit accent to a salad for the perfect addition to any menu.
- Apples – Apples are one of the most popular fruits to add to salads because they have a perfectly crisp texture that can transform a boring salad into a crunchy treat! Combine with greek yogurt and walnuts, and you have a tart salad that you will have to make again.
- Pears – Adding pears to a green salad with balsamic vinaigrette can easily be added to your list of favorites. A touch of honey and parmesan cheese will set this recipe off perfectly with a balance of sweet and savory.
- Strawberries – A salad that offers a delightful combination of sweet strawberries, poppy seeds, creamy goat cheese, and toasted walnuts will be a massive hit at any summer party.
- Peaches – A white peach spinach salad can add a big burst of flavor with crunchy spinach, sweet honey dressing, and salty sunflower seeds.
- Oranges – Oranges are the last fruit on our list that can make a variety of salads pop with citrus flavor. When combined with dried cranberries and sea salt, they can add an exotic accent to nearly any salad.
Related: Fabulous and Satisfying Fruit Sorbets!
Looking for the best fruits for your restaurant or market? Find the best fruits and foodservice products at Wawona Frozen Foods!