Incorporating fruit into a salad can be an excellent way to load up on nutrients while making a good salad even more delicious. Take a look at these mouthwatering ideas to add an exotic fruit accent to a salad for the perfect addition to any menu.
- Apples – Apples are one of the most popular fruits to add to salads because they have a perfectly crisp texture that can transform a boring salad into a crunchy treat! Combine with greek yogurt and walnuts, and you have a tart salad that you will have to make again.
- Pears – Adding pears to a green salad with balsamic vinaigrette can easily be added to your list of favorites. A touch of honey and parmesan cheese will set this recipe off perfectly with a balance of sweet and savory.
- Strawberries – A salad that offers a delightful combination of sweet strawberries, poppy seeds, creamy goat cheese, and toasted walnuts will be a massive hit at any summer party.
- Peaches – A white peach spinach salad can add a big burst of flavor with crunchy spinach, sweet honey dressing, and salty sunflower seeds.
- Oranges – Oranges are the last fruit on our list that can make a variety of salads pop with citrus flavor. When combined with dried cranberries and sea salt, they can add an exotic accent to nearly any salad.
Looking for the best fruits for your restaurant or market? Find the best fruits and foodservice products at Wawona Frozen Foods!